Important Information about Your Order
Please carefully read through this Important Information about your Upcoming Delivery:
RECEIVING YOUR BASKETBALL GOAL:
- You should be receiving a call from the Carrier to coordinate your date of delivery. If you do not hear from them within 24 hours, please track your package and contact the Carrier directly.
- Your freight delivery is CURBSIDE delivery, direct from the Manufacturer. You will need several people to assist you with moving large items.
- Please note that the boxes are extremely heavy and fragile. You will need several people to assist you with Moving the hoop and it’s assembly.
INSPECT YOUR BOXES AND THE CONTENTS:
- You will be receiving 3 separate boxes (the 885 and HIL models will have 4 boxes):
- Signatures and Inspection are required at time of Delivery.
- Please be prepared to OPEN the boxes to ensure there is no major damage prior to the carrier leaving. A box may look damaged on the outside but fine on the inside.
- Even if you are not installing your item right away it must be reviewed to avoid fees down the road should you find a damage.
- In the event that there is significant damage to an item please take pictures immediately and call the manufacturer at (620-662-2233) while the driver is there to advise on next steps. THIS MUST BE NOTED ON THE DRIVER'S DELIVERY SLIP.
- If there is a damaged product, please make sure the delivery service notes the damage and your return on the paperwork.
- If there is a large damage, do not accept that box or item that is damaged. You should keep the others boxes and contents and the manufacturer will review and send you the replacement.
We hope you and your family/community enjoy your Hoop!
My Backyard Sports Sports Staff