Basketball Hoop Installation Service
My Backyard Sports installs basketball hoops in the New York, New Jersey, Tri State and Austin, TX areas. Though we recommend our IronClad hoops, we are experienced in installing Ironclad, American Eagle, ProDunk Hoops, Spalding, Goalrilla, Wilson, Megaslam, and others.
If you do not live in the Northeast Corridor, we have relationships with installers Nationwide. Contact us to put you in touch with a qualified installer in your area.
We offer two types of basketball hoop installations:
- Anchor kit installs- We dig a hole, pour the cement and then submerge anchor bolts into the concrete. Once the concrete has cured, there are four corresponding holes on the baseplate of the pole and we slide the pole over the bolts and tighten them down with nuts.
- Direct bury Installs- This is your traditional installation where we dig a hole, pour the concrete and then submerge the pole into the concrete. The curing time is the same.
Why Choose MBS:
- Professionals with decades of experience customize a design for your unique home
- We care about making your hoop purchase and install a personable and great experience for your home, school and community.=
- All our basketball hoop systems are installed at a depth of between 36”-48".
- Depending on the system, our basketball hoops have a base of 18” x 18”, or 24” x 24”
- We install basketball hoops in the Tri State (NY, NJ, CT) Area as well as Austin, TX and Central Texas areas
- We add a bow to each installation we do